Did you know that getting Medicaid entitles you to a free cell phone with free airtime each month?
I have gathered all the necessary entail on the Best Free Medicaid phone and how and where to get them.
We have compared the plans below for the Best Free Medicaid Phone in 2022.
5 Best Free Medicaid Phone in 2022
These are the 5 Best Free Medicaid Phone:
1. LG Style 4
The phone has 32 GB of internal memory and a memory card slot to expand 2 GB of RAM, a powerful 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP selfie camera, a 6.2 inch display, and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160. Pixel, 3.5mm jack, Android system upgradable from 8.0 oreo, non-removable 3000mAh battery.
2. Apple iPhone 7
It has great features such as 4.7 inch display size, 750×1334 pixels screen resolution, upgradeable iOS 10.0.1 system, reliable Bluetooth 4.2, and LE for wireless connectivity. The device has an internal storage capacity of 32 GB to 128 GB, 12 MP and 7 MP rear and front cameras respectively, a 1960 mAh non-removable battery, 14 hours of talk time, and 40 hours of music playback.
3. BLU G9 Pro
The display is 6.3 inches and the screen resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels. 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras, single 16MP selfie camera, and Android system from 9.0 updatable to Android 10, 4000 mAh long-lasting battery, offering fast charging and internal memory. 128 GB and 4 GB RAM.
4. Samsung Galaxy S9
The device comes with a non-removable 3000mAh battery with wireless charging support, a curved AMOLED HDB, a 1440 × 2960 pixel screen resolution, a 3.5mm jack, and a 12Mp single dual selfie camera with 8Mp + 2Mp. Comes with the main camera. , and a variety of colors that make it a plus.
5. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
This mobile phone has 6.2 inch display, 1400×2960 pixel screen resolution, dual SIM card slot, large internal memory, 12MP+12MP dual rear camera, and dual front camera 8mp+2mp, Android 8.0 upgrade to 10.0 system It also has unique features such as being able to, Bluetooth 5.0 and 3500 Li-Ion removable battery.
Check out this article if you want to know whats the Best Free Government Cell Phone 2022.
Companies that Offer the Best Free Medicaid Phone in 2022
These are the top Companies that Offer the Best Free Medicaid Phone in 2022:
1. American Assistance
This is the top option in California also known as American Broadband and Telecommunication.
American Assistance is the best choice for eligible California residents, getting free devices, free unlimited voice and text messaging, and 6 GB of data under Medicaid.
2. Assurance Wireless
Assurance Wireless is another provider that deserves to be on our list. Assurance Wireless is a federal lifeline assistance program that provides eligible low-income individuals with free monthly data, unlimited texts, and free monthly airtime. Plus a free phone.
Exact monthly benefits vary by region (especially mobile data). However, in most states you get unlimited text messages, 1000 minutes of calls, and 3 GB of data.
3. Infiniti Mobile
Infiniti Mobile is without a doubt another mention-worthy wireless company that services subscribers of Lifeline programs in various states and regions.
Those eligible for Lifeline services provided by Medicaid will get free government phones, up to 1000 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messaging, and 1GB of data.
4. Assist Wireless
Assist Wireless serves residents of Oklahoma, Maryland, Arkansas, and Missouri. They offer free calling and free plans that come in the form of tribal and non-tribal versions.
5. Qlink Wireless
Q Link Wireless is one of America’s fastest growing lifeline service providers for Medicaid. The company offers free cell phone service with free monthly data usage, free minutes, and unlimited text messages for millions of low-income Americans. Customers can choose from a variety of free monthly subscription plans. Cellular service includes nationwide coverage and the ability to make domestic or international calls.
How to Get a Free Medicaid Phone
If you are a beneficiary of medicare, there are 2 ways to Get a Free Medicaid Phone:
- You can apply directly to the Lifeline Support organization (either online or by mail) and register with any carrier available in your area.
- You can apply directly through medicare by contacting the carrier that offers Lifeline Assistance in your area.
How to Apply for a Free Phone with Medicaid
Follow these steps to Apply for a Free Phone with Medicaid:
- You can Apply online via Lifeline National Verifier.
- Make sure you have scans all digital photos of required documents (identity proof, address proof, income or program participation proof (proof of eligibility))
- Visit @nationalverifier.servicenowservices.com.
- Choose your state.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and fill out the online form.
How to Apply via Standard Mail
- Make sure you have physical photocopies of the required document ready (identity proof, address proof, income or program participation proof (proof of eligibility))
- Print out the Lifeline application form.
- Fill in the application form.
- Send the application form together with the copies of required documents to Lifeline Support Center, P.O. Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
How to Enroll
- After your application has been processed and approved, you need to find a local wireless provider that offers Lifeline support.
- You can use this data.usac.org. for this purpose.
- Just enter your zip code or city and state and click the ‘Search’ button.
If you have food stamps, check this article to get Free Phone with Food Stamps in Texas.
Can I Get a Free Phone with Medicaid?
Yes. Being a beneficiary of Medicaid allows you to get free phones. Though Medicaid doesn’t give free phones directly.
Does Medicaid Provide Free Phones?
While you can not get a free phone directly from Medicaid, being a beneficiary makes you eligible to get a free phone from available government service providers such as Assist Wireless.
If you have read this article, you will understand that medicaid does not offer free phones directly, however, being a participant of medicaid allows you to earn free phones from government phone service providers.